Brochure Design presents the contents of various designs for the projects of all clients. The best thing about them is that they have different brochure design for businesses all over the world in multiple markets. Here are some great brochure designs presented by them that are worth remembering.
- The Foliomania – this is an excellent composition and the color used in the brochure. This is in fact a portfolio brochure for the designer and has the vibrant, bright colors. Apart from it, this has its excellent composition with the beautiful presentation that can grab your attention immediately.
- The Altus – this is developed by the Vancouver-based art director Andrew McPhee with the concept of a cool pop-up for real estate developers. Mc Phee uses the combination of textured paper. This enables you to get the most unique and most interactive brochure. Brochure Design is using this great design just for the guaranteed satisfaction of all clients.
- The Creamfields – This is also an awesome brochure for music festival designs by the RGB studio. And, this is also owned by the graphic designer Rob Brearley. This has its textured and leather effect cover that encases the brightly colored book.
- The Harter – This is introduced by the design consultancy and branding expert Red Antler. He created this forty-eight page gorgeous brochure for the launch of the new task chair design. The good thing is that Brochure Design includes this as a fresh and pure design. This is also best in using the lovely colors and patterns.
- The Nick Cave – This is designed by the graphic designer named Allison Wilton with the concept of stylish brochure and a textured paper with design from the contemporary textiles.
- The Ewaan – this is the elegant and classic design with a simply unique layout. This is also a gorgeous brochure for the global residential company called as the Ewaan.
- The TVNZ-7 –this design is created by the designer named Thomas Pavitte from Melbourne. This has its clever folding triangular brochure. Apart from it, this has its interesting and smart format.
- The Vespa – this is a retro style and brilliant brochure for Vespa and this is created by the Norwegian graphic designer named Niggez from the DeviantART’ website. This is mainly crafted incorporating its nostalgic elements.
- Contemporary Slovenian Writers – this is an elegant brochure with its beautiful clean lines that present the information of the contemporary Slovenian writers in the book fair of Frankfurt. This is actually created by none other than Tomato Kosir. He is known to be a half Slovenian humanist and a social scientist.
- The CHP Brochure – this kind of brochure has its three color fold for Duke’s Center for Health Policy. This is also created by none other than the designer named Nicole Kraieski. This is also a stylish brochure with its great composition, beautiful color combination and typography.
When you want your brochure to be designed as mentioned above, just get the assistance of Brochure Design.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.